We work with organizations to identify, analyze, implement, and track initiatives to reduce energy waste, maximize efficiency and recover useful energy. This helps owners and operators to reduce costs and carbon emissions, as well as minimize risk of equipment failure and vulnerability to extreme climate events due to climate change.
Our diverse team of electrical, mechanical and energy engineers offer in-depth experience and specialized knowledge to provide unique solutions to address stakeholders’ needs.
Our Energy Management services include:
- Energy Audits
- Energy Upgrades
- Deep Carbon Retrofits
- Building Controls
- Renewable Energy
- Performance Monitoring
- Energy Management Training
- Energy Management Information Systems
- District Energy Systems (DES)
- Utility Program Development and Evaluation
- Energy modelling
- Energy Star Portfolio Manager (ESPM) Validation
- Demand Response