As one of Canada’s most trusted energy management consulting firms, Prism is uniquely qualified to run SEM programs. We guide clients through their corporate energy-saving strategy as well as the execution of projects and initiatives. We work closely with commercial, institutional, and industrial organizations on their technical, organizational and behavioural initiatives as part of a holistic energy management program.
Prism offers a nimble, responsive, and client-focused approach, that leverages our internal expertise including technical specialists from mechanical and electrical engineering disciplines and change management specialists that focus on employee engagement and behaviour change. Our coaches work with our clients on topics such as:
- Developing Energy teams and strategies for leadership engagement
- Examining Energy data and drivers, and how to develop energy models to demonstrate impacts
- Supporting the development of a high-quality Strategic Energy Management Plan
- Supporting the development of an energy policy
- Supporting the development and writing of business cases
- Facilitating Energy Management Assessment (EMAs) and conducting SEM planning workshops that help organizations move ahead on EMA initiatives
- Providing facilitation of opportunity assessments to identify and track potential projects
- Providing input on how to carry out Measurement & Verification on projects
Prism’s coaches have an eye on the big picture while keeping your organization’s team focused on ensuring all actions are aligned with overall energy goals. With Prism’s experience in your corner, your organization’s energy management journey will be marked by improved sustainability and significant savings.
We can run SEM programs on a cohort basis or customize them on a one-on-one basis for an organization.