Prism is dedicated to helping you address climate change through reducing GHG emissions from the built environment. With 30 years of local industry experience, Prism has a proven track record of solving complex system integration issues with our in-house team of electrical, mechanical, and energy engineers.
Our holistic approach considers all building systems and loads within a facility, ensuring the highest level of GHG emission reductions within an optimized solution are achieved.
Our LCE services include:
- Study – Evaluation of energy use and emissions and technical recommendations which consist of concept designs that reduce GHGs emissions by switching to a lower carbon energy source.
- Quantify – Engineering calculations and modelling of projected energy savings, emission reductions and project costs.
- Feasibility – Review of existing building systems including electrical capacity for suitability of proposed measures.
- Business Case – Presentation of energy cost and GHG emission savings, incentive funding, returns on investment, and non-energy benefits for LCE measures.
- Implementation – Detailed mechanical and electrical design and engineering support for the implementation of LCE measures.
- Monitoring & Verification – post-retrofit utility and meter data analysis to ensure anticipated savings are achieved, and to allow for project success to be shared.