Prism has supported, developed and implemented sustainability programs for over 90 Canadian organizations in the commercial, government and industrial sectors.
With 30 successful years in business, Prism’s multidisciplinary team has the depth of experience and project management expertise to support our clients with their corporate greenhouse gas emission planning. We can help you create a framework for GHG emissions planning, including targets and implementation strategy in existing facilities, new construction, and fleet. We can also support conducting a gap analysis of your policies and procedure needed to support achieving your emission targets.
Our team has extensive experience with energy and emissions planning, target setting and facilitation of organizational change. To deepen our understanding of your emissions inventory, existing initiatives for emission reduction and desired outcomes, we invite you to participate and provide feedback throughout all steps of the process.
- Develop framework for emission reporting
- Establish current emissions profile
- Assess feasibility of options for emission reduction
- Model emission reduction scenarios
- Engage with stakeholders on their input and buy-in of emission reduction strategies
- Develop supporting policies to achieve your targets