Whether dealing with mechanical or electrical systems, our team digs down into the details and gathers data to generate a solid plan for energy savings. Our energy audits will identify energy and cost saving opportunities, evaluate options for upgrades and, ultimately, provide actionable recommendations for implementation.
Prism is intimately familiar with mechanical building systems including chilled and hot water systems, air distribution, and control systems. Prism will “light the way” by providing recommendations to reduce maintenance costs, improve visual comfort for occupants, and save energy. Our comprehensive approach includes a thorough review of facility operation and a detailed evaluation of energy conservation measures.
Our offering ranges from high-level opportunity assessments, to walkthrough audits, to detailed energy audits with “investment grade” analysis.
Our audits provide a foundation for a comprehensive energy and emissions reductions plan.
A summary of our process:
- Collect and analyze site data
- Work closely with site personnel
- Carry out energy analytics
- Investigate equipment operation including controls review
- Evaluate opportunities for optimization, efficiency, and heat recovery
- Coordinate utility and government incentive applications
- Build and inventory and an understanding of equipment operation
- Identify technically feasible energy reduction opportunities
- Prepare financial analysis and business case