- Preparation and application submission
- Gap analysis
- Engineering design
- Energy and water audits
- DDC review
- Policy review
We work with you to determine the best fit for your asset or building portfolio and support the application process for a variety of certification systems, including:
- LEED® Canada Operations & Maintenance (O+M v4/v4.1): This existing building certification system provides a framework for systematically improving a building’s environmental performance on a 3-year or 5-year re-certification cycle.
- LEED® Canada Commercial Interiors (D+C v4/v4.1): Whether it’s a renovation or a tenant improvement, this certification system will ensure a tenant or commercial space reduces its environmental impact on a 5-year re-certification cycle.
- BOMA BEST®: With a focus on existing building policy, this system provides the entry point for environmental certification on a 3-year re-certification cycle.
- Fitwel: This wellness rating system provides guidelines on how to design and operate healthier buildings for commercial interiors, both multi-tenant and single-tenant existing buildings, and campuses.
- WELL: This standard focuses on building design practices that enhance health and well-being. It is a point-based system that can be applied to new or existing buildings as well as commercial interior projects and community development.
- WELL Health-Safety: During the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond, this certification provides third-party verification that an existing building is taking the necessary steps to protect the health and safety of building occupants. This rating is renewed annually, and strategies achieved can be applied to a WELL Certification.
Achieving the BOMA BEST certification was a great opportunity to help our client working towards the Greening Government Strategy and to recognize the efforts and innovations implemented in the building. Completing the facility survey and achieving all best practices were valuable learning tools. Specifically, the waste diversion survey highlighted the ongoing effort from the tenants in ensuring proper waste management.