- What We Do
- Work Here
- About Us
- Contact Us
Dec 13, 2016
Prism Celebrates Successes of 2016 ahead of Holiday Season
As the holiday season is now upon us, we find ourselves reflecting on the past year and those who have helped to shape our business. In this festive time of year, we’d like to say thank you for your support and partnership, we look forward to continuing our work with you in the year ahead.
2016 has been quite a year of growth and excitement for us. Some highlights from our year include:
- Completing our office expansion at 3605 Gilmore Way to create more work and meeting space and upgrade office lighting
- Growing to 40 employees strong between our Burnaby and Nelson offices
- Over 150 modernization projects completed
- 1.7 gigawatt hours in savings identified through energy audits and continuous optimization investigations
- Delivering energy management coaching to 50+ commercial and industrial BC Energy Managers
- Partnering with BC Hydro and FortisBC to launch the Energy Wise Network, which supports sustainability engagement programs in 46 organizations across 5 sectors
- New PUMA software releases that enhance the user experience and GHG reporting capacity for our now 40+ clients and nearly 1,000 sites
Happy Holidays from the team at Prism Engineering. We wish all the best for you, your family, and colleagues as you embark on 2017.
What is an Advanced Energy Concept Office?
See how BOMA's online e-Energy Training tool gives building operators knowledge essential to identifying & implementing energy savings initiatives.